REXLINE PRODUCT SUPPLY CAPABILITY
Onboard Loader Weighing
- Easy to install or re-install.
- Operates on 24V Dc supply from Battery. Max Power
- Big TFT color LCD display (640*480 dot).
- Cloud Monitoring Option
- Easy Calin=bration & No maintenance
2 high precision pressure transducers, positioning sensor ensure repeated long term accuracy SS Body Controller for non Corrosive area application.
Mass Excavator scale consists of 2 nos of high precision pressure Transducers, positioning sensor and the controller with built in printer Target of the weight to be Loaded to Dumper Can be set. The Controller Will Show each bucket weight, Total weight Loaded and how much +/- etc in display. If the Cabin is Air conditioned & Dust free the built-in printer will give printout once Loading of Each Vehicle is completed.
On Board Truck scale in Collaboration with an American Company
- Weigh in Real Time – No Waiting: You don’t have to customize your trucks. We custom fit load-man to your trucks. Achieve repeatavble results with system calibration only once per year.
- Save Time/Save Money: Save time, and money: Monitor cycle times between loads and carry-back.
- Extreme Durability: Load-man operates reliably and requires minimal service despite severe weather and harsh conditions.
- Consistent Payloads: Improve tonnage per day per vehicle by maximizing payload without risking overloading.
- Less Wear and Tear: Less wear on truck components: extend the life of your tires.
|Load Man Display||Description|
|UNDERBODY 4POINT||4-Point Underbody Weighing System Truck with 1-Axle Group (Factory Default)|
|UNDERBODY 6POINT||4-Point Underbody Weighing System Truck with 1-Axle Group (Factory Default)|
|TRK TIPPING BODY||Tipping Truck with 2 Axle Groups|
|TRK & TLR TIP BODY||Tipping Truck & Trailer with 3 Axle Groups|
|TRUCK 2 AXLES||Freight Truck with 2 Axle Groups|
|TRK & TLR 4 AXLES||Freight Truck & Trailer with 4 Axle Groups|