Operation & Maintenance
Core Activity for Operation and Mechanical Maintenance
- Visual Check-up, Sound and temperature and also provide marking on equipment that has been indicated to be damaged.
- Guard all necessary equipment and machines needed in belt conveyor maintenance.
- Conduct routine inspection to all belt conveyor facilities covered in the scope of belt conveyor maintenance work, provide reports and recommendations.
- Conduct routine inspection, reports and analysis for rollers and conduct roller replacement work if found an improper condition which includes carry roller, return roller, impact roller, transition roller and their frames or part of roller related with the roller
- Conduct routine inspection reports and analysis on belt joint failure, belt Also, conduct training roller replacement and repair work required to up-keep belt conveyor alignment.
- Conduct routine inspection/replacement on pulley including bearing, seal, oil temperature Plummer Blocks, lagging condition and provide reports, analysis and also take preventive actions to upkeep pulley
- Conduct daily inspection, reports and analysis for Rubber skirt, Skirt boards and its supporting structure and conduct rubber skirt, skirt boards and its supporting structure and conduct rubber skirt, Skirt board and its supporting structure repair/ replacement work.
- Conduct daily inspection, monitoring and welding repairs jobs on transfer point, deflector pints and loading point (open hoppers ) on Belt, replacement of grizzly make reports and recommendation on repair and modification condition required.
- Conduct daily inspection and monitoring on Belt Cleaner and also conduct preventive and corrective maintenance to up-keep Belt Cleaner Performance.
- Conduct daily inspection monitoring and welding repair on open hopper and chute and provide recommendations on required actions.
- Conduct daily inspection monitoring and welding repair on Gate hoppers and provide a recommendation on required actions.
- Conduct daily inspection, reports and analysis for Crusher, Hopper, Chute and conduct monitoring on crusher operation and conduct investigation in case there is trouble and provide its solution.
- Conduct daily inspection, reports and analysis for feeder Breaker, Hopper, chute, Chain, Flight Bars, Crusher Roll & Picks, Motor, Planetary Gear Boxes, drive and tail Assemblies and V belts, and conduct investigation in case there is a trouble and provide its solution.
- Conduct weekly inspection, repots and analysis for Driver system including Drive System cleaning of the possibility of contaminated by washed, material, sound, and temperature monitoring.
- Conduct weekly inspection, report and analysis on temperature and lubricant lists as outlined in the daily inspection list prepared by the maintenance team.
- Maintaining the history of breakdown and subsequently analyzing the root cause of the breakdown to prevent the re-occurrence of similar breakdown in the future.