Operation & Maintenance
Electrical & Power Generation System Based on Output Tonnage
- Operation and general Maintenance if Diesel Generators.
- General Maintenance of Diesel Generator installed at Water Supply Scheme.
- General Maintenance if mobile light towers.
- Provide preventive maintenance, major works of the Generator system, Power Control Systems and Main Control Systems of Conveyors (MCC) in Powerhouse Three, Powerhouse One, and other Places.
- Maintain a logbook to record the operation and breakdown data.
- Maintaining the history of breakdown and subsequently analysing the root cause of the break down to prevent the re-occurrence of similar break down in the
- Maintenance of the generator system includes maintenance of engine, alternator, and troubleshooting of various control
- Maintaining of the electrical motors fixed on various conveying systems including their control units.
- All the electrical connections up to the PCC’s and MCC’s and downstream electrical systems up to local control stations, motors, and filed monitoring
- Maintenance of lighting near each powerhouse and conveyor lighting is included in the contractor scope.
- To carry out maintenance of all the general electrical installation in the premises of the client site which includes and not limited to
- General wiring & lighting installation.
- Replacement of internal lighting in the workshops, store, offices, colony, Fuel Tank areas, Jetty area, Jetty mess accommodation, Water treatment plant & pit area satellite offices.
- Yard Lighting at Workshops, Stores, ofices, colony, Fuels tank area, Jetty area, Jetty mess accommodation & Water Treatment Plant
- Replacement/Repair Solar Streetlamps
- Replacement/Repair of control units/panels
- Replacement/Repair of Geasers/Fans etc.
- Power supply to CC cameras installed at various locations
- Power supply to compressors, welding machines, or any other electrically operated devices.
- To install the power supply to any new installation as directed by the client.
- To co-ordinate with local PLN authorities on the issues related to power supplies from PLN.
- To monitor daily power supplies from PLN and maintain the control units at the PLN substation.
- To carry out maintenance and operation work in consultation with the owner’s Electrical Site Manager.
- The site Co-Ordinator will report to the Owner’s Electrical site Manager on a daily basis duly submitting damage reports if any of the components in the system which require
- To make the planning of preventive maintenance in consultation with the Owner’s Electrical Site
- Manager Maintenance Schedule and maintenance works shall be according to the Owner’s
- Top overhauling & Semi Overhaul of the generators.