Operation & Maintenance
OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE OF MATERIAL HANDLING SYSTEM BASED ON OUTPUT TONNAGE
Maeerial Handling System maintenance covers such as and not limited to inspection, maintenance, repair or replacement Of various components pertaining to
- Feeder Breaker
- Belt Conveyor
- Drive systems (Gear Box & Motors)
- Transfer Points
- Mistracking/Training Rollers
- Belt Cleaners
- Secondary Crusher, Hopper and Screen Condition
- Feeding hoppers including repair/replacement of required
- Gate Hoppers
Rexline Engineering Core Activity For Operation And Mechanical Maintenance:
- Visual Checkup, Sound, and temperature and also provide marking on equipment that has been indicated to be damaged.
- Guard all necessary equipment and machines needed in belt conveyor maintenance.
- Conduct routine inspection to all belt conveyor facilities covered in the scope of belt conveyor maintenance work, provide reports and recommendations.
- Conduct routine inspection, reports, and analysis for rollers and conduct roller replacement work if found an improper condition which includes carry roller, return roller, impact roller, transition roller, and their frames or part of roller related with the roller types.
- Conduct routine inspection reports and analysis on belt joint failure, belt misalignment. Also, conduct training roller replacement and repair work required to up-keep belt conveyor alignment.
- Conduct routine inspection/replacement on Pulley including bearing, seal, oil temperature Plummer blocks, lagging condition and provide reports, analysis and also take preventive actions to upkeep Pulley performance.
- Conduct daily inspection, reports, and analysis for Rubber Skirt, Skin boards and its supporting structure and conduct rubber skirt, Skirt boards, and its supporting structure repair/replacement work
- Conduct daily inspection, monitoring and welding repairs jobs on transfer point, deflector point and loading point (open hoppers) on Belt, replacement of grizzly makO reports and recommendation on repair and modification condition required.
- Conduct daily inspection and monitoring on Belt Cleaner and also conduct preventive and corrective maintenance to up-keep Belt Cleaner performance.
- Conduct daily inspection, monitoring and welding repair on open hopper and Chute and provide recommendations on required actions.
- Conduct daily inspection, monitoring and welding repair on Gate hoppers and provide a recommendation on required actions
- Conduct daily inspection, reports and analysis for Crusher, Hopper, Chute and conduct monitoring on crusher operation and conduct investigation in case there is trouble and provide its solution.
- Conduct daily inspection, reports, and analysis for Feeder Breaker, Hopper, Chute,Chain, Flight Bars, Crusher Roll & Picks, Motors, Planetary Gear Boxes, Drive & tail assemblies & V belts, and conduct investigation in case there is a trouble and provide its solution.
- Conduct weekly inspection, reports and analysis for Drive System including Drive system cleaning of the possibility of contaminated by washed material, sound and temperature monitoring.
- Conduct weekly inspection, reports, and analysis on temperature and lubricant lists as outlined in the daily inspection list prepared by the maintenance team.
- Maintaining the history of breakdown and subsequently analyzing the root cause Of the breakdown to prevent the re-occurrence of similar breakdown in the future.
Operation And Maintenance Electrical & Power Generation System Based On Output Tonnage
- Operation and General Maintenance of Diesel Generators.
- General Maintenance Of Diesel Generator installed at Water Supply Scheme.
- General Maintenance of mobile lighting towers.
- Provide preventive maintenance, major works of the Generator system, Power Control Systems & Main Control systems Of Conveyors (MCC) in Power House Three, Power House One, and other places.
- Maintain the electrical system up to the distributed Motor Point of various Conveying Systems and Other Systems including local control systems Of conveyors & all protective safety devices.
- Maintaining a logbook to record the operation and breakdown data.
- Maintaining the history Of breakdown and subsequently analyzing the root cause of the break down to prevent the re-occurrence of similar break down in the future.
- Maintenance of the Generator system includes maintenance of engine, alternator, and troubleshooting of various control systems.
- Maintenance of the electrical motors fixed on various conveying systems including their control units.
- All the electrical connections up to the PCC’S and MCC’S and downstream electrical systems up to local control stations, motors, and field monitoring cameras.
- Maintenance of lighting near each powerhouse and conveyor lighting is included in the contractor scope.
- To carry out maintenance of all the general electrical installations in the premises of the client site which includes and not limited to
- General wiring & lighting installation.
- Replacement Of internal lighting in Workshops, Stores, offices, Colony, Fuel Tank areas, Jetty area, Jetty mess accommodation, Water treatment plant & pit area satellite offices.
- Yard Lighting at Workshops, Stores, offices, Colony, Fuel Tank areas, Jetty area, Jetty mess accommodation & Water treatment plant.
- Replacement/repair Solar Streetlamps
- Replacement/repair Of control units/ panels
- Replacement/repair of geasers/fans etc.
- Power supply to CC cameras installed at various locations
- Power supply to compressors, welding machines, or any other electrically operated devices.
- To install the power supply to any new installation as directed by the Client.
- TO co-ordinate With local PLN authorities on the issues related to power supplies from PLN.
- To monitor daily power supplies from PLN and maintain the control units at the PLN substation.
- To carry out maintenance and operation workin consultation with the Owner’s Electrical Site Manager.
- The Site Coordinator Will report to the Owner’s Electrical Site Manager on a daily basis duly submitting damage reports if any of the components in the system which require replacement.
- To make the planning of preventive maintenance in consultation with the Owner’s Electrical Site Manager. Maintenance Schedule and maintenance works shall be according to the Owner’s Instruction.
- Top overhauling & Semi overhaul of the generators.
Operation And Maintenance Of Pump
Rexline Engineering has best quality Of the pumps and it is running in Outstanding conditions. With the service contract, our experienced service technicians undertake the works of pump and system maintenance.
Optimized and reliable operations and repair services
Engineering Consulting support and Quick response for Emergency Services
We make sure the pumping systems functioning efficiently and schedule our technicians to visit for preventive maintenance check.
Pump Repair and Maintenance Services:
Rexline Engineering has capabilities to provide a wide range of services including reconditioning, repair and modification and consulting.
Repair and maintenance service includes:
- On-Site Repair by Certified Technicians
- Specifically examine the condition of the pump including its impeller, seals, bearings, valves and volute.
- Assess the condition of pipe work for wear or damage
- Shaft Alignments
- Impellor Balancing
- Overall Pump Vibration
- Ensure sump and floats are clean
- Pump Upgrade Recommendations
- Re-BOWling program
- Maintenance Training
Operation And Maintenance Of Weighbridge
Two levels of weighbridge maintenance should be considered to form part of the regular maintenance plan
Basic Routine Maintenance
Weighbridge maintenance should take place as part of a daily/weekly routine depending on the type of site. The build-up of debris and water should be monitored and obstructions should be removed from beneath the bridge to provide clearance between the weighbridge and the ground.
- Pit weighbridges should be checked to make sure clearances are clean and the correct gap between the deck and pit wall are in place.
- ‘T’ section rubber can be used to help maintain gaps and should be replaced if worn or damaged.
- Regular end-middle-end tests should be carried Out to review the accuracy of the scale. This basic cleaning and maintenance can be carried out by a site foreman or weighbridge operative.
Service And Support
Refurbishment & Overhaul
Regular refurbishment and overhaul of system components such as pulleys, idlers, gearboxes, conveyor drives and hydraulic systems are sustainable measures to ensure conveyors have maximum availability and prolonged life.
Our service is not limited to refurbishment of REXLINE Conveyors products, we regularly overhaul equipment manufactured by others at a fraction of the replacement cost.
REXLINE has built understanding and experience with regard to the lifecycle requirements of a conveyor system. With proven industry experience, REXLINE Engineering works closely with clients to achieve customized solutions.
REXLINE Engineering understands the importance of plant efficiency, especially in a mining environment. With facilities conveniently located in close to mining regions, our teams of experienced professionals are available to deliver prompt, efficient and reliable service to the world’s largest mining companies.
Conveyor Construction, Installation & Commissioning
REXLINE offers full turnkey system packages complete with project management and site installation along with supervision services for installation and commissioning.
We have locally based technical support, well equipped to provide flexible and complete solutions with an understanding of your equipment and the situation in which you operate
Rexline Engineering Indonesia Recent References
Mechanical Operation and Maintenance
- Pump Operation and Maintenance
- Electrical Operation and Maintenance
- Weighbride Operation
- Crusher Maintenance
- Jetty Operation
Total value of the project:
- IDR 33,600,000,000
- Total Manpower 150 People