Scope Of Work - CIVIL WORK
Construction of Batu Tuhup Permanent Jetty Progressing Well, loating Barge concept KALIMANTAN REGION
- Civil work scope for Barge Loading Conveyor with 1000 tph capacity.
- 3-meter Coverdam height at the perimeter of the 80.000 MT Coal Mi ing stockpile against the water river flood.
- Land Clearing, soil excavation, and soil compaction for the preliminary work of the lower structure.
- Topography checking and coordinate pointing for the each foundation installment.
- On-site workshop development for the supporting facility during construction.
- Piling at the land for the Relocatable Hopper foundation and 1000 tph of Ground Modul Conveyor.
- Casting, rebar cutting, rebar installment, concrete pouring for the foundation, and tie beam against the differential settlement of the upper structure conveyor.
- Pilling for the Dolphin structure with the floating barge system at the Fender line jetty of Barito River against the berthing force of the vessel.
- Verticality monitoring during the piling erection and installment of the dolphin structure