- Cokal has commenced an infill drilling programme at the BBM Metallurgical Coal Mine
- Infill drilling is targetting conversion of BBM’s significant 260.2Mt resource base into additional reserves, translating to potential mine-life extensions and/or increased production capacity
- Batu Tuhup Jetty construction to commence in April 2023, with Cokal final preparations being completed
- The Batu Tuhup Jetty is a critical piece of infrastructure that will facilitate BBM production ramping-up more
Cokal Limited (Cokal) (ASX: CKA) is pleased to provide the following updates on the Bumi Barito Mineral (BBM) metallurgical coal mine (Cokal 60%).
BBM Infill Drilling
- Cokal has commenced infill drilling activities at its flagship BBM Metallurgical Coal Mine, which will form the basis of further resource and reserve definition and
- The infill drilling is targetting conversion of BBM’s significant 2Mt resource base (18.8Mt measured, 22.9Mt indicated and 218.5Mt inferred) into reserves, translating to potential mine- life extensions and/or increased production capacity.
- Infill drilling underway, targetting Seams J & I adjacent to the Pit 3 mining area, and the extended pit expansion
- The drilling program consists of 42 new drill holes of the most prospective targets closest to the Pit 3 crop line