A multi cleaner system (Primary & Secondary) adopted by Rexline has become a common standard for all conveyor cleaning applications
Rexline offers Segmented Sprung Elastomount Multi-Blade Scrapers with individual tips, which are self-adjusting.
Basic factors considered for optimum performance
- Material Abrasiveness
- Moisture Content
- Corrosion Characteristics of Material
- Lump Size
- Tungsten carbide
- Tool steel
- Stainless Steel
Conventional – less than 90 0- resulting in more frictional force- fast tip wear out and hence less cleaning efficiency.
Rexline – more than 90 0- resulting in negligible frictional force-longer tip life and higher cleaning efficiency.
Type of Scrappers
Designed for fitment on the head pulley. It breaks the material-to-material adhesion after the discharge trajectory.
Designed for fitment after the tangential take off point between the Head and Snub Pulley (where the flapping action would be the least). It removes the material in the form of fine particles adhering to the belt.
Designed for fitment on Reversible Belt Conveyors at both end pulleys after the tangential take off point.
- Highly abrasion resistant blades for all types of material conveyed
- Suitable for all belt widths and speeds
- Excellent durability
- Low space requirements due to compact design
- Suitable for reversible operation
- Increased conveyor operation efficiency
- Longer belt life
- Nil material wastage
- Results in good environment
- Effective cleaning efficiency
- Cost effective design
- Low operation cost
- Optimum belt protection
- Self adjusting
- Extremely long operating life
- Simple installation
- Less Maintenance