RexLine Manufactures an extensive line of Rubber Conveyor Belts constructed from polyester, polyester-cotton, nylon, and other fabrics to meet the most demanding bulk materials and various industrial applications.
The product and service range reaches from expert advice, professional planning, conveyor belt and technology, and installation. Extensive testing and development methods ensure that our services are of excellent quality and our products in prime condition.
- Various products include Multi-ply Fabric (EP/EE/NN/Carton) Conveyor Belt,
- Chevron Conveyor Belt, Steel Cord Conveyor Belt, Corrugated Sidewall Conveyor Belt,
- Bucket Elevator Conveyor Belt, Endless Conveyor Belt, Heat Resistant Conveyor Belt,
- High-Temperature Resistant Conveyor Belt, Cold Resistant Conveyor Belt,
- Fire/Flame Resistant Conveyor Belt, Chemical Resistant Conveyor Belt,
- Oil Resistant Conveyor Belt, Rough Top Conveyor Belt, etc.
- Customized service can be offered at any time.
|Multi-ply Fabric Conveyor Belt||Rexline Fabric conveyor belts are used for heavy-duty, abrasive materials. They are a more cost-effective option for shorter conveying distances and lower capacities than steel cord belts. Our carcass fabric construction can be on NN, EP, EE, or any other special construction to meet customer needs|
|Chevron Conveyor Belt||Suitable for conveying powered granulated lumped or bagged materials on an inclined surface with angels of no more than 40 degrees.|
|Steel Cord Conveyor Belt||The Steel Cord Conveyor belt suitable for conveying a large number of materials at long distances and high speed in the fields of coal, mine, ports, metallurgy, electric power, chemical engineering.
|Corrugated Sidewall Belt||Corrugated Sidewall Conveyor Belt is one of the most effective ways of elevating materials in a confined space, the economy is achieved by a single side belt operation. A wide range of materials can be handled, less space requirement, no transfer point, and low maintenance|
( Mpa )
|Elongation At Break ( % )||Abrasion (mm3)|
|A Grade||Abrasion Resistance||17||400||90|
|E Grade||Static Electricity Conducting||14||300||200|
|F Grade||Fire Resistance||14||300||200|
|M Grade||General Purpose||24||450||125|
|N Grade||General Purpose||17||400||200|
|S Grade||Static Electricity And Fire Resistance||14||300||250|