Chromium Carbide overlay plate
REXLINE™ CCO WEAR LINERS
As a genuine mining and quarrying wear liner suppoit service, REXLINETM have excellent quality REXLINETM CCO plate and weld wires. The microstructure of Cr7C3 carbide volume fraction is 50% or more which makes it one of the reliable REXLINETM CCO Liners on the market. The REXLINETM CCO range also comes in Niobium enrich. composition to provide additional abrasion resistance
The REXLINE” CCO plates can be:
• Counter Sunk
• Counter Bored
• Manufactured to complex profiles
• Fabricate and Roll Pip.
• Wear Bands
PERFORMANCE COMPARISON BETWEEN ULTRACAD AND OTHER WEAR PLATE
|Item||Hardness (HRC)||Max service temperature||Abrasion||Impact||Processability||Service life|
|Standard Overlay Plates||58-62||600||**||***||**||***|
|REXLINE™ UltraClad Plates||65-67||600||***||***||**||****|
REXLINE™ CCO PLATE VS OPEN ARC WELDING
• Our REXLINE™ CCO’s are manufactured using the Submerged Arc welding process which is a much more controlled process.
• The difference between submerged arc welding and regular arc welding is that the welding wire,arc,and weld joint are covered by a layer of flux.
• The liners produced using the Sub Arc process has higher wear resistant properties compared to the Open Arc Welding Process.
REXLINE™ CCO ADVANTAGES:
• One of the top advantages of submerged arc welding is that it prevents hot materials from splattering and splashing onto workers.
• Another benefit is that the flux prevents high levels of radiation from being emitted into the air.
• This application is excellent for quickly welding together metal sheets and creates a secure fusion between welds.
• This application also produces high productivity, fast travel speed, high repeatability, and quality results.
REXLINE™ CCO WEAR LINERS
Submerged Arc Welding UltraClad Plate
Open Arc Welding Overlay Plate
Smooth Finish UltraClad Plate
REXLINE™ CCO BUCKET LINERS
The REXI,IN, Bucket loader wear plates (REXI.IN, CCO) will outlast quenched and tempered steels by up to 12 times and white iron by up to 4 times.
The wear plates maintains the efficiency of chutes, bins, hoppers, buckets and other material handling equipment because it is quickly polished by abrading materials.
REXLINE™ CCO TRUCK BED LINERS
REXLINE ™ CCO WEAR LINERS
|REXLINE™ CCO||Hardness||Carbon(C)||Silicon(S)||Manganese(Mn)||Phosphorus(P)||Sulfur(S)||Chromium(Cr)||Molybdenum (Mo)||Nickel(Ni)||Copper(Cu)||Boron(B)||Tungsten(W)||Ferrous||Mb+Nb+Ti+V+W||Mb+Nb+Ti+V|
|Ultraclad 60||>640||3.6-4.7%||<1.87||1.1 – 2.9%||<0.032||<0.021||22-34%||<0.03||<1.1||<0.06||<0.02|
|Ultraclad 80||>640||Arrive and Unpack||<1.87||1.1 -2.9%||<0.032||<0.021||22-34%||<1.1||<0.06||<0.02||2.5 – 13%|
|Ultraclad PRO6000||>710||Arrive and Unpack||<0.8||1.1 -1.5%||<0.032||<0.021||24-34%||0.1-1.1%||<0.02||2 – 6%||<0.1%|
REX -700B CCO PLATE
PRO 6000 Earth Moving Equipment
UltraClad PRO6000 is perfectly suitable for hard facing applications which requires impact resistance, high abrasion resistance and ability to withstand higher temperatures. The temperature rating is up to 750°C. UltraClad range includes HTCC which is manufactured with a mix of Tungsten Chromium Carbides and Boron Carbides in a Nickel and Silicon matrix.
The REXLINE™ Bucket loader wear plates (CCO) will outlast quenched and tempered steels by up to 12 times and white iron by up to 4 times.The wear plates maintains the efficiency of chutes, bins, hoppers, buckets and other material handling equipment because it is quickly polished by abrading materials.
ULTRACLAD – CHROME CARBIDE LINERS
CCO FOR BATCHING PLAN
More Carbides = Higher Lifetime
The unique Carb-o-inject™ process ensures low dilution as well as extra low penetration of temperature and high alloyed powder
Structure of a Rexcarb composite wearplate with one layer of hardfacing by means of the proprietary Carb-O-inject™ process.
The structure of the hard facing layer shows a high content of primary chromium carbides already close to the base layer.
Wearplate Fixing Techniques & Overlay Bead Orientation Options
Design your weld overlay beads for highest wear performance.
Rexcarb composite wearplates are produced on CNC machines with parametic bead orientation capabilities. Various bead orientation options allow for designing the wear parts to have least wear-prone zones. For example, in applications involving fine-dust erosion, it is important that the stress relief cracks do not occur in the direction of flow as it cloud lead to preferential wear attack inside the cracks.
Common Mode of Industrial Wear
Metal – Metal Friction
Wear caused by relative motion, direct contact and plastic deformation which create wear debris and material transfer from one metal surface to another
Wear caused when mineral particles of suitable, hardness, shape and texture slide across a metal surface leading to loss of material. It can be 2-body or 3 body type.
Abrasion Under Pressure
Wear caused when mineral particles of suitable hardness, shape and texture slide across a metal surface under high pressure leading to loss of material and superficial deformation
Mineral abrasion in a high-temperature environment, leading generally to softening of the metal or its constituents.
Wear Resulting from subsurface cracking and fracture induce by tribological stress cycles.
Tearing out of grains from the metal surface by the formation and implosion of bubbles in a liquid in rapid motion
Wear due to collisions between two solid bodies where some component of the motion is perpendicular to the tangential plane of contact. This phenomenon is controlled by the toughness or ductility of the two materials.
Wear caused due to cyclic formation and removal of the oxide layer (formed due chemical reaction between metal surface and oxygen at high temperatures). Degradation is caused due loss of thickness.
Wear caused by repentitive high-speed impact of mineral particles against the surface of an object. The impacting particles gradually remove material from the surface through repeated deformations and cutting action
Wear caused by progressive degradation of a material due to cyclic fluctuations in temperature leading to alternate expansion and contraction.
Wear in which chemical or electrochemical reaction with the environments is significant
Manufacturer – REXLINE— Engineering
Product – Chromium Carbide Overlay Wear Bands
Purchase Order – 166581
Date of Purchase – February, 28 2018
- The client, was in dire need for high wear resistant material for the sizing crusher. The drum inside the crusher wears out quickly hence resulting in breakdowns and high maintenance intervals. Considering these equipment’s re highly performance driven and tonnage achieved is of importance, a breakdown is last thing needed.
- REXLINE™ has developed its Chromium Carbide Steel Liner over years of reengineering and tests conducted over its chemical composition based on client requirements. REXLINE™ engineers suggested this product based on similiar past applications.
- Considering the Shape and manufacturability, these liners were welded on submerged arc welding station and were curved to suit the drum profile. As part of its services, REXLINE™ conducterd QA/QC and Dimensional Checks to ensure the product is top quality and can be installed on the crusher with ease and each liner can be intrcharged.
Technical Data Chemical Composition of Wear Resistant Material Deposition
|Size||12 On 12||Grade||DUO||Standard||AS/NZS2576:2005|
|Requirement||3.00 – 5.00||34.0-45.0||0.5-2.50||0.50-1.50|
|Hardness of Deposited Metal||58 – 63|
Project Benefit Review
|Service Life||The steel liners were installed in March 2018 in the crusher. It was replaced in November 2018.
Service Life : 8 Months.
The service life Increased by 25%
|Cost||Replacement and Maintenance costs of these belts was reduced by 35% Considering for a year’s worth of service life|
Figure 1 : Section Hardness of Backing Plate
Figure 3 : Surface Hardness
Figure 2 : Section Hardness of Wear Resistant Layer
Figure 4: Arc Length
Fig5: Width of the liner
Figure 6 : Chord Length
Figure 7 : Square Check